A complete turbo kit for the Yamaha R7 Dyno proven to run 112hp at 7.5psi and as much as 125hp with extra boost**. Read full details in the description below
^^Prices shown are Australian dollars to view in a different currency please click the currency tab at the top of the page next to search ^^
Delivery date: Ships in 5-6 weeks
Watch our full installation video here
STOCK TO TURBO COMPARISON:
ABOUT THE KIT:
A complete turbo kit for the Yamaha R7. Dyno proven to run 112hp at 7.5psi and as much as 125hp* with extra boost*(other modifications required for higher power)*
We designed this kit to be a capable & reliable turbo system while keeping cost in mind. The R7 turbo kit isnt the most powerful bike turbo kit we produce although it is one of the most fun with reliable & smooth power delivery it's an absolute blast to ride!
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- Modified GT15 turbo with 7.5psi Garrett wastegate actuator
- Stainless turbine & compressor gaskets
- Fabricated Air filter intake with K&N filter & pre filter
- Fabricated Compressor outlet tube
- Stainless steel headers with stainless steel turbo flange
- Stainless steel Screamer exhaust outlet or universal 2" pipe to suit muffler
- Braided oil feed line with check valve & fittings
- Oil scavenge pump, Quality anodised aluminium fittings, rubber oil return hoses & stainless clamps
- Fabricated aluminium Charge pipe with High quality Silicone hoses
& stainless/steel hose clamps
Part Billet machined,fabricated & welded plenum, silicone hoses , & stainless/ steel clamps
25mm Turbosmart Kompact Blow off Valve
Our billet CNC machined Fuel delivery system incorporating a quality high flow fuel pump, rising rate regulator & fuel level sender mount, fuel pressure gauge & quality fittings which accepts factory fuel line fittings & factory wiring plug. Fit’s the stock fuel tank with no modification
Power commander Map included
Full detailed fitting instructions
The base kit starts at only AUD$4150 thats about US$3000!
- Pre-mapped DYNOJET POWER COMMANDER 5 fuel injection module (full details here: CLICK HERE) - optional for kit use and made available here if you do not already own one.
- ECU RE-FLASH (If you do not use a Power Commander we can flash your ECU but you will need to supply the ECU to us if we are not fitting the kit for you)
- Heavy Duty Clutch Springs
- Carbon Fibre Exhaust can (to reduce noise)
- Black Powdercoating on air filter pipe & plenum
SUPPLY AND FIT IN-HOUSE:
- Extreme Creations fit the kit & dyno tune your bike for $799 at their Brookvale Workshop in Sydney - includes professional fitting and full tuning. Ride-in, ride-out, ....a lot faster.
Some more details and stats on the dyno figures:
- Makes maximum 68 ft/lbs of torque at 7000rpm & still more than 60ftlb at 9500rpm
- 112hp on 7.5psi (approx 50hp increase over a stock un-restricted model)
**Pushing more than 7.5psi boost into the engine will require upgraded Conrods at a minimum, please contact us for more information **
- Modified GT15 turbo
- All dyno tested using pump 98 octane (Australian) fuel (Equal to US 93 octane)
- Tuned with our FMU & a power commander then flashed the map to the stock computer with FTECU
- Total kit weighs approximately 11 KG (see next line)
- 8.5Kg worth of factory parts are removed to fit this kit & 7kg addeed meaning your bike is 1kg lighter with the entire kit fitted.
- Can be fitted comfortably in 1 day using basic hand tools by someone with good mechanical knowledge, completley plug & play, no cutting or welding required
- Engine Reliability & longevity depends on how you mantain your bike, with our turbo kit fitted there's no reason your bike shouldn't last as long as a stock bike keeping in mind the increase in power & torque also the added load on the engines lubrication system means oil changes need to be kept more regular, about every 2500 klms (1600miles) & the quality of fuel used should also be a major consideration (use only high octane non ethanol fuel), then you & your bike will have a long & happy life together.
- Unless we're fitting the kit the final dyno tuning is the customers responsibility & recommended to make sure everthing is working correctly & is suitable for the fuel being used.
- SHIPPING AND TURN AROUND:
- Our turbo kits are custom made to order, so please allow 4-6 week production lead time. If you have any questions about production lead times please email us BEFORE ordering.
- Worldwide SHIPPING available
- In-House fitting and tuning will need customer to deliver motorcycle to our workshop at 16/104 Old Pittwater Rd, Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia. Bike Transport to the East coast of Australia can be organised at additional cost.
Prices shown are Australian dollars to view in a different currency please click the currency tab at the top of the page ^^
DISCLAIMER: If you have made it this far in the specs and blurb you are pretty keen on a turbo kit! You are also someone who likes something a bit more extreme than the average bloke. Please keep in mind that turbos aren't for the faint hearted; this kit will give you HUGE power increases! If you are an experienced rider you will adapt to it pretty quickly, but if you are inexperienced, think very hard about adding a turbo to your motorcycle.
Getting this much power gain from your motorcycle will obviously void any Yamaha warranties as it was never designed to have this much power. We are confident that the kit will not harm your motorcycle if we fit & set up the kit for you, if you are inexperienced with turbo motorcycles and fitting the kit yourself there are risks of engine damage due to incorrect fitment. We accept no reponsibility for damage caused to your motorcycle if we did not fit the kit for you.
We highly recommend a suspension upgrade from the stock suspension system. Yamaha added cheaper suspension components to reduce the overall cost of the motorcycle and they were never designed for turbo powered bikes!
Please don't let us scare you with any of the above information as we have built MANY turbo motorcycles and have full faith in our kits. We just need to mention this for obvious reasons. If you have any questions or doubts at all, please conatct us as we are more than happy to reassure you or give advice!
Registration & Insurance
Our turbo kits are to be used in closed course competition only, while road registration & insurance can be obtained for a motorcycle fitted with one of our turbo kits it is soley the responsibility of each customer to obtain the required certification for this as each country & state may have different requirements for this process. Extreme Creations accepts no responsibility whatsoever for insurance claims on motorcycles fitted with one of our turbo kits.
If you have any further questions or need more details, please contact us today.