A complete turbo kit for the Yamaha Niken. Dyno proven to run 160hp+ at 7.5psi Read full kit details in the description below.
^^Prices shown are Australian dollars to view in a different currency please click the currency tab at the top of the page next to search ^^
Delivery date: Ships in 6-8 weeks
Check out our walk around video
ABOUT THE KIT:
A complete turbo kit for the Yamaha Niken.
Our MT09 turbo kit has been available for a few years now & has proven itself to be an easy to install & reliable upgrade. When we heard about the Niken coming from yamaha we knew it would be the perfect candidate for a bit more power.
Base kit provides 160+hp at 7psi turning the Niken into a bike that not only has superb handling but also superbike power to match.
BASE KIT INCLUDES:
- Modified Garrett 320hp Ball bearing turbo with 7psi wastegate actuator
- High quality Turbine & compressor gaskets
- Billet machined Air filter cover with K&N filter
- Billet & fabricated Compressor outlet spigot
- Stainless steel link pipe with stainless steel weld on exhaust spigot, stainless clamp
- Stainless steel Screamer exhaust outlet or 2" outlet for muffler.
- Hel braided oil feed line with restrictor & fittings
- Oil scavenge pump, Quality anodised aluminium fittings, rubber oil return hoses & stainless clamps
- Fabricated aluminium Charge pipe , powdercoated black with High quality Silicone hoses & stainless steel hose clamps
Billet machined 2 piece plenum with O-ring seal & ECU mount, silicone hoses , & stainless steel clamps
25mm Turbosmart Kompact Blow off Valve
Custom designed & billet CNC machined Fuel delivery system incorporating a quality high flow fuel pump, cleanable billet fuel filter rising rate regulator & fuel level sender mount, fuel pressure gauge & quality fittings which accepts factory fuel line fittings & factory wiring plug. Fit’s the stock fuel tank with no modification
Power commander Map included
Full detailed fitting instructions
- Includes WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for D.I.Y. customers
The base kit starts at AUD$6550 or USD$4750!!
- Pre-mapped DYNOJET POWER COMMANDER 5 fuel injection module (full details here: CLICK HERE) - optional for kit use and made available here if you do not already own one.
- Heavy Duty Clutch Springs
- Carbon Fibre Exhaust can (to reduce noise)
- Black anodising on air filter housing & plenum
SUPPLY AND FIT IN-HOUSE:
- Extreme Creations can offer to supply & fit the base kit WITH POWER COMMANDER 5 for $8500 at their Brookvale Workshop in Sydney - includes professional fitting and full tuning. Ride-in, ride-out, ....a lot faster.
Some more details and stats on the dyno figures:
- Makes maximum 90 ft/lbs of torque between 6900 rpm & 7400rpm
- 160hp+ on 7psi (approx 60hp increase over stock)
- Modified Garrett GT2560 turbo
- All dyno tested using BP ultimate pump 98 octane fuel
- Tuned with our FMU & a power commander.
- Total kit weighs approximately 15 KG (see next line)
- 8.5Kg worth of factory parts are removed to fit this kit meaning only 6.5kg of weight is added with the entire kit.
- Can be fitted comfortably in 1 day using basic hand tools by someone with good mechanical knowledge (1 small weld required to join a spigot to the factory headers for the link pipe to connect to)
- Engine Reliability & longevity depends on how you mantain your bike, with our turbo kit fitted there's no reason your bike shouldn't last as long as a stock bike keeping in mind the increase in power & torque also the added load on the engines lubrication system means oil changes need to be kept more regular, about every 2500 klms (1600miles) & the quality of fuel used should also be a major consideration (use only high octane non ethanol fuel), then you & your bike will have a long & happy life together.
- SHIPPING AND TURN AROUND:
- Our turbo kits are custom made to order, so please allow 4-6 week production lead time. If you have any questions about production lead times please email us BEFORE ordering.
- SHIPPING cost is displayed above to AUSTRALIA, USA/Canada, Europe, UK, Asia, & South America. If you are outside these countries we wil need to give you a shipping quote. Please contact us for a shipping quote if you are outside these countries.
- In-House fitting and tuning will need customer to deliver motorcycle to our workshop at Brookvale NSW 2100, Australia. If you need us to arrange bike freight, please let us know.
Prices shown are Australian dollars to view in a different currency please click the currency tab at the top of the page ^^
DISCLAIMER: If you have made it this far in the specs and blurb you are pretty keen on a turbo kit! You are also someone who likes something a bit more extreme than the average bloke. Please keep in mind that turbos aren't for the faint hearted; this kit will give you MASSIVE power increases! If you are an experienced rider you will adapt to it pretty quickly, but if you are inexperienced, think very hard about adding a turbo to your motorcycle.
Getting this much power gain from your motorcycle will obviously void any Yamaha warranties as it was never designed to have this much power. We are confident that the kit will not harm your motorcycle if we fit & set up the kit for you, if you are inexperienced with turbo motorcycles and fitting the kit yourself there are risks of engine damage due to incorrect fitment. We accept no reponsibility for damage caused to your motorcycle if we did not fit the kit for you.
We highly recommend a suspension upgrade from the stock suspension system. Yamaha added cheaper suspension components to reduce the overall cost of the motorcycle and they were never designed for turbo powered bikes!
Please don't let us scare you with any of the above information as we have built MANY turbo motorcycles and have full faith in our kits. We just need to mention this for obvious reasons. If you have any questions or doubts at all, please conatct us as we are more than happy to reassure you or give advice!
Registration & Insurance
Our turbo kits are to be used in closed course competition only, while road registration & insurance can be obtained for a motorcycle fitted with one of our turbo kits it is soley the responsibility of each customer to obtain the required certification for this as each country & state may have different requirements for this process. Extreme Creations accepts no responsibility whatsoever for insurance claims on motorcycles fitted with one of our turbo kits.
If you have any further questions or need more details, please contact us today.